Meetings at Reed Hall
A meeting in the centre of Exeter need not be a stuffy city affair. Set amidst tranquil gardens, Reed Hall offers a selection of spaces, both indoor and out, suitable for meetings and conferences and only a short stroll from the centre of Exeter.
The gardens that surround the house offer a beautifully natural setting for delegates with endless opportunities for fresh air and blue sky thinking - you really couldn't feel any further from the city.
Inside the house, high ceilings and an abundance of natural daylight, coupled with modern AV essentials, make for the perfect meeting environment.
The lower foyer area and upper landing are both ideal breakout spaces, giving delegates the chance to take time out and enjoy a much deserved refreshment break. Hot lunches are served in the elegant Woodbridge Restaurant. If time is short, working lunches can be delivered to the meeting rooms themselves.
A dedicated Event Sales Specialist will ensure that your event is a smooth experience from start to finish.
- A selection of individually decorated meeting rooms seating from 8 to 100
- Indoor and outdoor spaces suitable for refreshments and break-out sessions
- Dining room seating up to 140
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Cafe open weekdays from 8.30am - 3.30pm